FSB Small Business of the Year 2010

Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Wonky knees and all

Greetings dear friends!

We haven’t met before. I am Bruno and am nearly 10 years old, but must say , I neither feel nor act my age. There is just so much to see and do all the time, that I really have to rush round and sniff where I can, just in case I miss something.
When I was younger, I have had quite a bit of trouble with my knees. In total I have had 3 operations on my knees. And although they look fine now, I must be a bit more carefully. Two of the operations I have had at ‘Willows Referrals’. They really know their stuff, I must say and I did enjoy all the special attention I got there. My owner tells me that the referral centre has moved to a state of the art facility in Solihull. It is said to be well posh and the service and care is second to none. Having said that, I would rather not do my knee in again, thank you very much, it is uncomfortable. Luckily I am well looked after. My waist line is being monitored so that I don’t put on too much weight, which could make any arthritis I have worse. I also get food supplements to help lubricate my joints and my exercise is being monitored. Even though I am not allowed to run around like crazy, I am still allowed to go for jogs and do enjoy a spot of swimming if I may J See, there is still life in the old dog yet J

No comments:

Post a Comment