FSB Small Business of the Year 2010

Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tuesday is Acupuncture Day

Well hello there again fans, Bracket here. Now them humans at Broad Lane Vets have a new puppy and three pesky kittens to adore I am not getting a look in. I told them I would not go away... so finally I spy an empty computer... I can blog. Richard Webb comes in today. He's a Veterinay Surgeon (and has been at Broad Lane hundreds of years, well... just over 38 years) and has a further qualification making him a qualified Veterinary Acupuncturist - He must be special as he has his own room, and a page on our practice website http://www.broadlanevets.co.uk/ .Mmmm I must ask for one of those, as my mum says I am special, and we all now how adored I am!
Anyway Tuesdays I have planned - I keep asking to go to the toilet so I can chat to the dogs arriving for the acupuncture clinic. They are always a friendly lot, and as they attend regularly we've become great friends - a couple of them use the local woods, and being a looottttttt older than me know all the best places to sniff and chase squirrels. Bliss. Martha's in today, what a character. She has something called arthritis. She sees one of the other vets for tablets, which make her feel much better, but also comes to have acupuncture with Richard. You can use it to treat all sorts of ailments. It works by sticking small needles in certain areas of the body. Richard is sooooooooo clever knowing just where to place these needles. I hate needles but Martha says they don't hurt. She actually enjoys coming along as she gets loads of fuss, treats and apparently a sleep; as the acupuncture makes her so relaxed! She leaves feeling more comfortable - crazy to think needles can make you hurt less?
Oh no spotted ...... Must blog off and pretend to be a normal dog. Booiiinnggggg, bbboooiiiinnnggg, time for walkies is it mum??

No comments:

Post a Comment