FSB Small Business of the Year 2010

Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 April 2013


Yipeee – it’s Tuesday! I love Tuesdays - Richard comes in today and I get my acupuncture. Max here. The old joints are not what they used to be so today I get a helping hand. Richard Webb comes in today. He's a Veterinay Surgeon (and has been at Broad Lane hundreds of years, well... just over 39 years) and has a further qualification making him a qualified Veterinary Acupuncturist - He must be special as he has his own room, and a page on our practice website http://www.broadlanevets.co.uk/AcupunctureClinics
You can use it to treat all sorts of ailments. It works by sticking small needles in certain areas of the body. Richard is sooooooooo clever knowing just where to place these needles. I hate needles but honestly they don't hurt. I actually enjoy him coming in as I get loads of fuss, treats and then a sleep; the acupuncture makes me so relaxed! I go home feeling more comfortable - crazy to think needles can make you hurt less?



We have a video that Richard has made to see what he does. 

1 comment:

  1. really interesting

    can he do anything for my spinal arthritis? lol

    ReplyDelete